Zero skills required 🦄
Unicorn Platform is a drag & drop website and blog builder for startups, mobile apps, and SaaS.
Featured: Unicorn Platform
Unicorn Platform is a drag and drop website and blog builder for startups, mobile apps, and SaaS, no coding knowledge needed.
- 40+ device mockups
- Slider galleries
- Store-branded CTAs
- Fully responsive
- Product first - showcase using sliders and galleries
- Easily capture leads and track conversions
- Pre-designed testimonials and logos components to boost conversion
- Integrations with Stripe and Paddle for pricing tables
- Many SaaS templates to choose from
- Free SSL & CDN
- Widgets and embeds
- Blog capability
- Form integrations to collect emails and leads
- Can add custom code
- HTML export
- Option to upgrade to use your own domain
What we like about Unicorn Platform:
- Comparative resources for WordPress, Webflow, etc.
- Startup Booster templates pack for Product Hunt
- UI Generator
- Supports start-ups and their unique demands
- You can create one website and one blog for free
Featured Tweet 🐦
Explain your startup in 5 words.
No links 👇
— NoCodeDevs ✪ (@nocodedevs)
Jul 20, 2022
Video Spotlight: How to sync Airtable and Notion (2-Way) 💻
Upcoming Event 📅
Thursday, July 28, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Tyler Denk was the 2nd employee at Morning Brew where he lead product, engineering, and growth on their way to acquisition. He then went on to launch beehiiv—an all-in-one product studio for newsletters. Think of it like an expansive no-code ecosystem to help you create, scale, and monetize your newsletter.
In this session, you’ll learn everything you need to know about building and scaling a successful newsletter.
Vote now 🗳️
For this week's poll, we want to know: what kind of developer are you? Vote below!
What kind of developer are you?
Daily Links 🔗
Our friends over at Noloco have raised $1.4m in seed funding! Noloco allows anyone to instantly create apps from their business data in spreadsheets, Airtable, and Google Sheets. You can create internal tools, customer-facing apps, and custom software without writing code.
The funding will help grow their team and allow them to continue working towards their mission of being the platform of choice in the no-code space for building internal tools.
We love seeing real-life use cases from our favorite tools. Check out this testimonial from Rick Buchter, CEO of Wikkelhouse, an innovative company that manufactures sustainable houses made of prefabricated cardboard modules. When administrative tasks became too much, killing creativity and wasting productive time, Rick decided to try Triggre. Click below for their success story.