Spreadsheets with superpowers 🏋️
Rows features a slick design, built-in templates, collaboration features, and more.
Rows allows you to connect and analyze data, build forms and dashboards, and automate and share them. Eliminate manual work that slows you down. Here are some of the features of Rows:
- Spreadsheets - Rows has cells, the functions that you're already used to, function helper and wizard, conditional formatting, etc.
- Integrations - integrate business data from your tools and public databases
- Live sharing - share your spreadsheets as interactive tables, dashboards, or forms; real-time collaboration
- Community - get inspired by the Rows community or share your own creations
- Templates - sales, marketing, product, HR, and more
Rows for everyday tasks
- Build budgets, project plans, showcase with charts and images, make spreads interactive with buttons, etc.
- Get data from 40+ business tools and access public databases like Google Maps
- Automatic data refresh
- Publish spreadsheets as interactive dashboards, calculators, reports, forms
- Create and automate reports in little time
- Monitor social media, ad campaigns, website performance and more
- Turn reports into interactive dashboards
- Access data on companies, places and people directly in your spreadsheet
- Find email addresses with tools like Stripe and Predict Leads
- Update your CRM directly from your spreadsheet
- Automate your entire lead generation flow
- Connect any API to automate and scale processes
- Track customer reviews across changes
- Easily geocode and validate addresses
- Automated updates and Slack or email alerts
What we like about Rows:
- Lots of great templates and use cases
- Define the level of access across your team
- SCHEDULE function
- Mobile support
Featured Tweet 🐦
It’s been a fun 2 years 🙌
In case your new, we tweet about:
Give us a follow ✅
— Art | NoCodeDevs (@nocodedevs)
Aug 2, 2022
Video Spotlight: Automate tweets from Airtable 💻
Vote now 🗳️
For this week's poll, we want to know: where are you located? Let us know below!
Where are you located?
Daily Links 🔗
Wix's newest version of the Editor is enhanced with new intuitive design presets and advanced capabilities to better create personalized websites faster. The upgraded Editor uses state-of-the-art AI technology to provide high website design with its structured building block experience. Here's the breakdown on the improved platform and infrastructure:
- Semantic sections - every page on the site is divided into sections/customizable building blocks
- Easier navigation - move sections around the page with a click of a button
- Quick Edit Tool - change items on the sidebar without touching the canvas
- Zoom out mode - obtain a better vision of your site
- Switch layout - suggests alternative layouts to try
- Design presets - customizable design kits curated by Wix
During the month of July, Jotform announced several exciting product updates. To start, The Jotform Apps template library now includes more than 500 app templates. You can choose from app templates sorted by use case or industry. Also they have introduced five new widgets:
- Clearout email validation - validates email addresses and helps increase email deliverability
- Spreadsheet to form - auto populates forms with matching external spreadsheet values
- Quantity gift registry - marks items off registries and store lists when claimed
- Hidden box - collects details about your form respondent
- Grouped values dropdown - splits options into multiple categories in the same list
Lastly, the biggest update is the new Jotform Enterprise support ticketing system. It is designed to enhance the your experience and speed response times. The new system incorporates feedback and is accessible directly from your account.
If you're a Jotform Enterprise customer, the new system is currently live on your server.
Our Awesome Site Partners 🤝
The better way to build your frontend.