Hosted integration solutions 🔒
Use Pathfix to add integrations in your SaaS to any provider, instantly.
Integrate your SaaS with any 3rd party SaaS application with Pathfix. They have built a set of hosted integration solutions, that help you solve specific integration challenges. Choose from solving user authentication with the OAuth platform or automate API integrations with the Automation platform.
RESTful APIs that enable OAuth based user authorization and communication for high performing integration teams.
- OAuth 2.0 and 1.0 authorization
- Access any providers API endpoint
- Add auth integrations in any app
- OAuth token management
- Serverless OAuth
- Token encryption
- Monitoring and notifications
Automate your user-facing API integrations in your SaaS platform for your users with the Automation Platform.
- Flexible API based workflow
- Dynamic fields
- Data transformation
- Multiple trigger options
- Visual workflow builder
- Use existing APIs from the library or build your own
- User level monitoring
- Conditions and loops
What we like about Pathfix:
- Connect to any provider quickly
- Can add SSO logins to existing modules so users can login with their social accounts
- No-code plugins (slack, mail chimp, and more)
- Supports integrations to 350+ third-party providers
Featured Tweet 🐦
Video Spotlight: 5 tips for dealing with errors in Zapier 💻
Upcoming Event 📅
Thursday, July 28, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Tyler Denk was the 2nd employee at Morning Brew where he lead product, engineering, and growth on their way to acquisition. He then went on to launch beehiiv—an all-in-one product studio for newsletters. Think of it like an expansive no-code ecosystem to help you create, scale, and monetize your newsletter.
In this session, you’ll learn everything you need to know about building and scaling a successful newsletter.
Vote now 🗳️
For this week's poll, we want to know: what best describes you? Vote below!
What best describes you?
Daily Links 🔗
Dorik recently announced new product updates:
- Builder sidebar editor has been added. You can now switch between the sidebar and modal editor
- New Icon Packs added
- Email subscription form integration via API
- Make the RTL website
- Other minor bug fixes
Universe is a drag and drop website builder made from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It provides you with fast and easy to use tools that make it possible for anyone to make a great looking website, set up an online store, and start taking payments within minutes—for free.
With its unique unique grid editor interface, you can design and configure your site using components called Blocks. Blocks can be organized in an infinite number of ways to create your site in any way that you'd like. Just drag, drop, and publish.