Tally up these powerful features ✅
Tally makes form building easy and offers tons of powerful features for free.
Tally is a new type of form builder that works like a doc. It makes form building easy and offers tons of powerful features for free:
- Unlimited forms
- Form logic
- Unlimited submissions
- Collect payments
- Collect e-signatures
- Embed any online content
- Answer piping
- Email notifications
- Hidden Fields
- Integrations w/ Airtable, Notion, Make, Slack, and more
- Much more
Here's how it works:
- Collect any type of data - use a wide range of free advanced features like collecting payment, conditional logic, and more
- Easily share or embed - share a form link, connect custom domains, and embed your form into your website or Notion page
- Get more out of your data - analyze your form submissions with detailed reports
- Organize your team - organize forms in workspaces, collaborate with your team, and manage access rights
What we like about Tally:
- Supports more than 20 languages
- Collaborates with many popular tools
- Affordable pro plan
- Discount for non-profits
Featured Tweet 🐦
Press ❤️ if you agree 👀
— NoCodeDevs ✪ (@nocodedevs)
Aug 30, 2022
Video Spotlight: Build a Google Trends clone w/ Softr, Airtable, and Zapier 💻
Upcoming Event 📅
Thursday, September 1, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
We'll walkthrough how to use Whalesync to 2-way sync data across Airtable, Webflow, and Notion.
Daily Links 🔗
Zapier recently introduced drafts, a new way to edit your Zaps. With drafts, you can make changes to a Zap without turning it off, so your workflows keep running with the existing version while you modify.
Publishing a draft will replace your original Zap with the new draft. Plus, you can save, publish, or delete a draft at any time, whether you're creating a new Zap or editing an existing one.
WeWeb has tons of new features. Here's a snapshot of them:
- Algolia data source plugin
- Branching in the Workflows
- Wrap and sort options in Kanban
- New Stripe payment elements and plugin actions
- Native filters, sort, and pagination in the Supabase data source plugin
- Bind min and max values of the Number Input
- Added multi-select and date elements in the Datagrid
- And more!
Head over to their page to explore new features more in-depth!
Our Awesome Site Partners 🤝
The better way to build your frontend.
Hire no-code developers and experts in modern tools