Drag, drop, done 🐼
With PandaSuite you can turn your ideas into awesome apps, digital publications and interactive presentations without writing a single line of code.
Featured: PandaSuite 🐼
PandaSuite is a simple and creative SaaS platform to build applications and interactive experiences without writing a line of code. Turn your ideas into awesome apps, digital publications, and interactive presentations.
Create your app with PandaSuite Studio, their simple and intuitive visual editor for MacOS, Windows & Linux.
- Custom design - import your visual elements and design your screens with flexibility
- 40+ pre-built interactive components from visual effects to immersive technologies
- Dynamic data - structure and connect an internal or external data provider
Build user experience
Make users interact with the content of your app. A multimedia, interactive and playful app increases user engagement and app retention.
- Animations - bring elements to life with transitions
- Buttons - swipe, scroll, shake, choose any trigger
- Add logic with variables and conditions
With PandaSuite, you can build and launch the right app to meet your goals beyond expectations.
- Create memorable sales experiences with powerful digital tools
- Improve employee communication and experiences
- Interactive content
- Build digital learning content
- Deploy interactive content/digital signage
What we like about PandaSuite:
- Screens are automatically turned into real native apps for iOS, Windows, and Android
- Immersive experiences like image recognition, and Augmented Reality
- Tons of use cases
- 150+ free tutorials in the form of articles and videos
Featured Tweet 🐦
🎁 Our 2nd Anniversary Giveaway 🥳
Retweet & win one of the following:
🥇 1 x MacBook Air M2 ($1,199)
🥈 1 x Lifetime access to Dorik CMS Agency Plan ($299/year)
🥉 1 x Lifetime access to Dorik CMS Business Plan ($131/year)
Follow @dorik_io so that we can DM you.
— Dorik.com (@dorik_io)
Aug 1, 2022
Video Spotlight: How to build, monetize, and scale a newsletter 💻
Upcoming Event 📅
Wednesday, August 3, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Outseta's all-in-one membership software makes it incredibly easy to monetize your SaaS product, membership site, online community, or consulting business. In this session Outseta Co-founder Geoff Roberts will demonstrate how you can use your favorite no-code tools to deliver your content, product, or service—with Outseta's suite of tools powering your growth. Sites like Nocodedevs.com run on Outseta!
New tool of the week: Squeaky 🔧
Squeaky's future-proof analytics suite lets you capture up to 60% more data than legacy tools by putting customer privacy first. No tech expertise needed. Here's how Squeaky works for results-driven teams:
- Product and UX Teams - context-rich customer data and insights
- Marketing and CRO - analyze and segment traffic
- Customer Success - see and hear customer problems firsthand
Other great features:
- Session recording - advanced filtering helps segment only the most relevant customer recordings
- Analytics - use precise data to monitor performance and make informed decisions
- NPS and Sentiment survey data
- Heatmap data and journey maps
Start by creating a free account, install tracking code, and analyze your data to improve your site or app.
Daily Links 🔗
As companies automate further and beyond, more time is spent on managing automations, and less time on transforming high-value business processes. Make can now say that this issue is a thing of the past.
Make announced yesterday that they have added two much-anticipated features: System and custom variables.
System variables provide more information about your scenarios, and are available on all plans. They are used in modules, filters, and templates to help you locate scenarios and manage your error handling.
Custom variables allow you to update data or business logic across multiple scenarios at once, helping you spend less time maintaining your scenarios across your organizations and teams.
Flows, a no-code automation platform, has completed development of an app marketplace feature. The new integration layer allows its partners to connect any third party applications or API easily.
The app marketplace will roll out to existing partners initially, and will later open up to everyone else. If you'd like to have your app added, wether you are an existing partner or are new to Flows, the company invites you to get in touch directly with [email protected]
Our Awesome Site Partners 🤝
The better way to build your frontend.
Hire no-code developers and experts in modern tools