Create working apps fast 🏎️
Ruly allows you to build powerful, responsive web applications easily and quickly without having to deal with technology.
Ruly is a no-code app development platform that allows you to build applications quickly and with ease. With focus on building business apps, workflows, and automations, there's a lot to discover with Ruly.
- Secure and cloud-hosted
- Configurable security by model, field, hierarchy, etc.
- Full-featured REST API backend
- Built-in automation
- Full selection of design controls
- Built-in Kanban, Gantt, wizard and chart views
- Collaboration with email, alerts, subscription features, and more
- Powerful business rule engine for calculations, complex logic, and workflow
Here are some other features:
- Interactive dashboards
- Build workflow with rules (data quality, schedules, polling, etc)
- Audit trail history
- Logs for transactions, emails, API calls, etc.
What we like about Ruly:
- No size constraints
- Different views for different needs
- Dialog controls
- Business logic visibility
- Translate into multiple languages
Featured Tweet 🐦
95% of startups don't need code to find product/market fit
95% of startup DO need a community to find product/market fit
Don't write a line of code unless you've got lines of community members.
— NoCodeDevs ✪ (@nocodedevs)
Jul 17, 2022
Video Spotlight: I created a SaaS only using no code tools💻
Upcoming Event 📅
Wednesday, July 20, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM EST
Yep.so founder and prolific maker, Kieran Ball @nocodelife, will lead a practical session on how to find and test ideas rapidly, including a live demonstration of his landing page builder and validation tool, Yep.so.
New tool of the week: Blaze 🔧
Blaze is an all-in-one internal tool builder. You can create multiple apps with Blaze and easily connect them together to supercharge your team's processes. Automatically bring in your data from varying sources, create interactive workflows, and digitize legacy processes. Here are some features of Blaze:
- Choose from a library of pre-built templates
- Use the drag-and-drop creator to add external data, forms, and more
- Many integrations into outside systems
- Set user permissions to control access levels
- Runs on SOC2 infrastructure
Blaze can help you improve your team's processes and scale as your business grows.
Daily Links 🔗
Braze recently announced their new customer engagement platform, Braze Canvas Flow. The platform provides an updated user interface, real-time personalization features, versioning capabilities, and more. According to Senior VP Kevin Wang, the objective is to get brands up and running more quickly.
Last week Popsy announced the addition of Sections. Each heading in Notion makes a new section in Popsy, and you can style it separately. It is completely free and easy to use.
Our Awesome Site Partners 🤝
Hire no-code developers and experts in modern tools